4 bedroom house for saleCamlet Way, Hadley Wood, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN4
- Fully Detached Secluded Property
- Approx. 3/4 Acre Plot + Swimming Pool
- 3-4 Bedrooms + 3 Bathrooms
- 3+ Massive Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- 2 Double Garages + Ample OSP
- Development Potential - SPP
PROBABLY A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS FULLY DETACHED AND EXTREMELY SPACIOUS 3-4 BEDROOM + 3 BATHROOM DOUBLE FRONTED BUNGALOW WITH SUBSTANTIAL RECEPTION AREAS - INCLUDING SEMI-BASEMENT/GARDEN LEVEL ACCOMMODATION. THERE IS A LARGE FITTED KITCHEN/DINER WITH GRANITE WORKTOPS, A MARBLED RECEPTION HALLWAY & A GUEST CLOAKROOM. THE SECLUDED PLOT, WHICH IS BEHIND ELECTRONIC GATES, IS APPROX. THREE-QUARTERS OF AN ACRE WITH A LARGE FRONTAGE, INCORPORATING A WATER FEATURE, LARGE SECLUDED REAR GARDEN WITH SWIMMING POOL & 2 X DOUBLE GARAGES WITH OWN DRIVE. THERE IS SCOPE TO ADD A FURTHER FLOOR TO THIS PROPERTY, OR TO KNOCK DOWN AND BUILD A VERY LARGE NEW PROPERTY - SUBJECT TO USUAL CONSENTS. VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
4.65m x 1.52m / 15'3 x 5'
4.83m x 3.66m / 15'10 x 12'
3.96m x 3.12m / 13' x 10'3
4.88m x 3.35m / 16' x 11'
9.14m x 4.57m / 30' x 15'
11.58m x 5.56m / 38' x 18'3
8.23m x 6.40m / 27' x 21'
3.96m x 3.73m / 13' x 12'3
5.56m x 4.65m / 18'3 x 15'3
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35976422.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285390A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Wright & Co, Cockfosters. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.