2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLatham Avenue, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
- Large Plot
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Close to Local Schools
- Off Road Parking
- Single Garage
*Close to Local Schools
*Off Road Parking
Entrance PVCu double glazed door to:
Two double glazed windows to side and front, parquet flooring, radiator, coving to textured ceiling and built in storage cupboard.
3.78 x 5.44 (12'4" x 17'10"). Metal double glazed windows to front and side aspects, radiator, fitted carpet, TV point.
3.45 x 4.82 (11'8" x 15'9"). Matching range of base and eye level units with worktop over, sink unit with single drainer, tiled splash back, plumbing for washing machine, PVCu double glazed windows to rear aspects, radiator, built in electric oven and a built in 4 ring gas hob, door to:
3.48 x 2.48 (11'5" x 15'9"). Radiator, vinyl flooring, PVCu double glazed double doors to rear.
4.24 x 3.42 (13'10" x 11'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, fitted carpet.
2.74 x 3.77 (8'11" x 12'4"). PVCu double glazed window to side, parquet flooring, radiator.
2.11 x 2.40 (6'11" x 7'10"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close couple WC, tiled splash back, PVCu double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, airing cupboard, radiator.
Front garden with variety of plants and shrubs, driveway to the side leading to garage. Enclosed rear garden with mixed plants, shrubs and trees, laid to lawn, sun patio, small brick built shed.
4.66m x 3.23m (15'3" x 10'7").
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35980854.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.