4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Street, Hibaldstow, Brigg, Lincolnshire, DN20
- Stone Built Detached Family Home
- 4 Double Bedrooms, En Suite & Bathroom
- Lounge, Dining Room & Study
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Gardens, Driveway & Double Garage
- Pleasant Village Location
A recently constructed stone built detached family home situated in a quiet cul de sac position within the pleasant village of Hibaldstow. The spacious internal accommodation briefly comprises; Main Entrance Hall with Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Study, Kitchen, Utility Room, First Floor Galleried Landing, Four Double Bedrooms with En Suite to the master bedroom and Family Bathroom. Outside the property has a block paved Driveway, Double Garage and enclosed Garden to the rear. Open views to the rear of the property.
5.49m x 3m / 18'0 x 9'10
4.62m x 3.33m / 15'2 x 10'11
4.01m x 3.61m / 13'2 x 11'10
4.47m x 2.29m / 14'8 x 7'6
5.49m x 5m Lounge / 18'0 x 16'5 Lounge
3.66m x 3.58m Dining Room / 12'0 x 11'9 Dining Room
3.33m x 3.02m Study / 10'11 x 9'11 Study
4.19m x 3.61m / 13'9 x 11'10
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2317796A_553023177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.