2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFergushill Road, Kilwinning
Sold STC £63,000
- Two bedroom end terrace villa
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted shower room
- Lounge open to dining area
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Close to local amenities and local primary school.
Two bedroom end terrace villa offering accommodation entrance hall, lounge open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern fitted shower room. There is also gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. Ideally located close to local primary school.
Excellent opportunity to purchase this two bedroom end terrace villa within one of Kilwinning preferred areas being close to local primary school and bus routes offering spacious accommodation over two levels and comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen. On the upper level there are two double bedrooms and modern fitted shower room. This property is ideally located being within easy reach of all local amenities and train station being close by.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this home.
Entrance hall with double glazed front door. Laminate flooring. Under stair cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 20' 8" x 10' 10" ( 6.30m x 3.30m )
Lounge with laminate flooring. Radiator. Front and rear facing double glazed windows.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.54m )
Partially tiled kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for a cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate flooring. Radiator. hatch to dining area. Door to garden and rear facing window.
Stairs from the hall to upper apartments. Carpeted flooring. Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 10' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.10m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Further double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Rear facing window.
Modern shower room with wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Vinyl flooring. radiator. Rear facing window.
Front garden chipped with paved path.
Rear garden with lawn area, Paved path and brick wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35994519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.