3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelton Close, Leicester
Offers in Excess of
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN!
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
William H brown are delighted to invite you to this recently REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED home with off road parking, rear garden, lounge, dining room, kitchen and up stairs family bathroom. Ideal FIRST TIME BUY
William H brown are delighted to invite you to this recently REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED home. Located off Stonesbys Avenue, its a prime location for choice of either travelling into Wigston, or driving into the City Centre, or why not go shopping at Fosse Park which has motor way links. Benefiting from off road parking, rear garden, lounge, dining room, kitchen and up stairs family bathroom. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN! IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
Benefiting from under stairs cupboard, radiator and upvc double glazed door to the side
Lounge 13' maximum x 11' 11" ( 3.96m maximum x 3.63m )
Accessed from the dining room, with radiator and upvc double glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Dining Room 12' x 11' maximum ( 3.66m x 3.35m maximum )
Accessed from the hallway, with radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front
Kitchen 12' 5" maximum x 6' 11" ( 3.78m maximum x 2.11m )
Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, central heating boiler, tiled splash backs and tiled flooring, integral cooker and hob, space for fridge, freezer, washing machine, and dryer, upvc double glazed door leading to the garden and upvc double glazed window to the side
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading from the hallway and having loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 7" maximum x 12' ( 3.84m maximum x 3.66m )
With built in airing cupboard, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front
Bedroom Two 11' 5" maximum x 10' 3" ( 3.48m maximum x 3.12m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.54m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear overlooking the rear garden, would make an ideal nursery/study
Having WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, shower, part tiling, upvc double glazed window to the rear
Gated access to off road parking
Laid to lawn
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, easily maintained, fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36001100.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS104212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.