This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
The Orchards, Little Kingshill, Great Missenden
- Architect design
- Good location
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Double garage
An exceptional architect designed family offering particularly generous accommodation in this popular Chilterns village.
Originally built in the 1970's as one of just three similar properties in a private road, offering exceptional accommodation with bright and airy rooms, the majority of which overlook the mature gardens. Now in need of updating, the property is a blank canvass offering a wonderful opportunity to create a truly memorable family home.
The front door open into a generous reception hall with an intriguing split stairs leading to the first floor accommodation. The large double aspect sitting room has picture windows and a casement door overlooking the garden. There is a formal dining room and a third reception, which would make a good study or family room. The kitchen/breakfast room is well proportioned and provides plenty of space to eat. There is a large separate utility room, which could be incorporated within the kitchen to make a huge triple aspect room.
The staircase splits with a short flight of steps leading to a large master bedroom suite with a full en suite bathroom. The main landing leads to four further double bedrooms and a generous family bathroom. Bedrooms two and three have a fascinating box bay window giving an interesting perspective over the garden.
To the front of the property there is a wide and deep driveway providing ample parking and turning space. The double garage has light and power, together with electric up and over doors.
The gardens offer a great deal of privacy, laid predominantly to lawn with mature shrubs and borders, together with a generous paved terrace. There is also a 'gardener's' wc.
The property tucked away at the end of a private cul de sac with a mature garden offering considerable privacy. Little Kingshill is a popular village with a local shop, public house and Church, nestling in the Chiltern Hills and surrounded by open countryside. Local shopping facilities are located in nearby Great Missenden with its appealing High Street plus the Chiltern railway line in to Marylebone. More extensive shopping facilities are in Amersham and High Wycombe with the Chiltern Line rail service to Marylebone.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.