2 bedroom cottage for saleWhiteball, Wellington
Sold STC £204,750
- Attached Character Cottage
- Large Sitting Room With Inglenook Fireplace
- Utility Room & Wet Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Front Garden With Summerhouse
- Off Road Parking
**CHARMING CHARACTER COTTAGE ** **COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS**
This character cottage is situated in a small hamlet within 3 miles of Wellington and offers a mature garden to the front.
A beautifully presented character property situated in the popular area of Whiteball. The accommodation comprises sitting room with inglenook fireplace, well appointed kitchen/dining room, utility and wet room to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are two double bedrooms and large bathroom. Outside the property boasts a well maintained front garden with summerhouse and driveway parking.
* Entrance Porch
With glazed door to sitting room and further door to;
* Wet Room
Fully tiled, shower to ceiling, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan.
* Sitting Room 13' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.68m )
Dual aspect double glazed window with window seat, shelving, inglenook fireplace, exposed beams, two radiators.
* Kitchen 13' 6" x 9' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, assortment of base units with worktop over, slate splash back, lino floor, understairs storage, space for cooker, space and plumbing for dish washer.
* Utility Room
Range of base units with worktop over, boiler, cupboards, radiator. Door to front.
Two double glazed windows to front, carpeted.
* Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.61m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear with views, carpeted, exposed beams, two radiators.
* Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard, extractor, heated towel rail, radiator.
* Front Garden
Beautifully maintained front garden predominately laid to lawn with a selection of shrubs, plants and tree borders together with a summerhouse.
Gravelled off road parking area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36017304.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.