3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTaggart Avenue, Childwall, Liverpool, L16
Withdrawn from Market £219,950
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Bright and Spacious Family Living Room
- Secondary Open Plan Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Range of Fitted Wardrobes to all Bedrooms
- Stylish Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Outhouse with Plumbing for Utilities
- Large Flagged Yard to the Rear Elevation
Located in the popular community of Childwall, L16 is this three bedroom semi detached property brought proudly to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Taggart Avenue, the property greets you with a stylish reception hallway featuring elegant ceramic floor tiles which guide you through to a bright and spacious family living room. This striking space boasts quality Karndean flooring throughout and showcases a stunning cast iron fireplace with a solid wood surround providing a unique focal point in this warm and welcoming room. Furthermore, there is an attractive secondary reception room providing a delightful alternative living space and open plan dining area. With wonderful high ceilings, ceramic tiled flooring throughout and a set of French doors leading to the rear garden, this enviable space provides the perfect setting for entertaining and sociable living. Additionally, there is a modern fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, a variety of integrated appliances and plentiful work surface space. To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms and an additional well proportioned single bedroom. Each room is finished to a high standard and enjoys a range of fitted wardrobe and storage space. Completing this well presented property is a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally, there is a smart flagged frontage with walled boundaries and wrought iron fencing, and a large flagged yard to the rear elevation with a stone outhouse providing the potential for a utility room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5931179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.