Land for saleNewtonhill, Lentran, Inchmore, Inverness
- 14 acre Plot with outline planning permission
- Rare opportunity to purchase 14 acres of natural highland countryside with development opportunity.
- Stunning panoramic views across the Beauly Firth!
- Potential for business developemt and private dwelling.
- Outline Planning for 1 1/2 storey dwelling house with outbuilding and 2 x polytunnel!
- Situated in lentran, just outside Inchmore, Inverness
- Only 7 miles outside inverness city
- Country living with all city amenities on hand!
- DO NOT MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY
Set nestled high above Lentran just 7 miles west of Inverness, there is now the rare opportunity to purchase this 14 acres of natural highland countryside with development opportunity.
Stunning panoramic views across breath taking countryside and the picturesque beauly firth to the majestic hilltops of Ben Wyvis beyond.
Dramatic landscape, soothing seascape, rolling hilltops, abundance of wildlife – Newtonhill is the perfect country getaway only a short drive from city living with all main amenities on hand.
This 14.2 acre site With both the Potential for business developemt and private dwelling. There is Outline Planning permission comprising 1 1/2 storey dwelling house with outbuilding and 2 x polytunnel!
This fantastic site is Situated in lentran, just outside Inchmore, Inverness. Primary school catchment is for Kirkhill primary with secondary schooling at Charleston academy for where there is a school bus service.
The city of Inverness is the gateway to the highlands offering Many access routes to the whole of The North. The City itself boasts a varied way of life by offering a wide range of facilities and services. Direct links via road, rail and air to all major cities including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Newcastle and London.
The immediate area of the city is surrounded with an abundance of wildlife and many sporting estates, salmon and trout fishing, golf, shooting, cycling and walking which all enhance the natural beauty and enjoyment of the area.
Muir of ord
VIEWING:Viewing of this property is highly recommended and can be arranged through Maree Johnstone
Council Tax Band: N/A
OFFERS: Should be submitted to Miller Stewart Estate Agents Fax No. 0141 776 4134
INTEREST: It is important your solicitor notifies this office of your interest; otherwise the land may be sold without your knowledge.
IMPORTANT NOTES: These particulars, whilst believed to be correct do not and cannot form part of any contract. These measurements may not be accurate and are for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MS67523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Stewart Estate Agency Network, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.