7 bedroom detached house for saleFife Road, East Sheen, London, SW14 7EL
- Exceptional family home
- Garden/Carriage Driveway
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Cinema/Media Room, Games Room
- 5 Bedrooms
- Nanny/Au Pair Accommodation with En Suite Shower Room
- 4 Bathrooms (3 En Suite), Shower Room
- 90’ x 47’ West Facing Garden
Fife Road is considered one of the most desirable roads in the area due to its enviable position adjacent to Richmond Park. Sheen provides an extensive range of shopping facilities for everyday requirements. The historic and attractive town of Richmond is only a 5 minute drive whilst Kingston town centre is further afield.
There are excellent educational facilities in the area and of particular note Tower House, The German School (Richmond), Ibstock Place (Roehampton). Further afield is St Paul's, The Harrodian and Swedish School (Barnes).
The house sits discreetly behind an 8' high original brick wall and is approached via 2 pairs of secure, fully automated, remote-controlled gates. The driveway provides secure off-street parking for several cars with a car port for 2 cars.
The property has been carefully restored to an extremely high standard behind a period facade. The impressive galleried entrance hallway leads through to the ground floor accommodation passing an atrium on the way.
The reception room features a fireplace with gas coal fire and with wonderful views of the garden through the retractable "sky frame" glass doors in front of the exposed brickwork arches. Full height pocket doors slide back to reveal the dining room with feature fireplace. The reception room opens up to the bespoke kitchen with an excellent range of floor and wall units. There is a preparation room off the kitchen and a lobby leading to the side door.
Returning to the entrance hall there is a guest cloakroom and coat cupboard, with a bedroom or study and en suite shower room.
The lower ground floor is accessed by two staircases, one in the entrance hall and the second off the kitchen which leads directly into the games room. Other accommodation on this floor includes a media room, gym and utility room. A curved wall opposite the atrium leads you through to a guest/staff bedroom with en suite shower room and walk in wardrobe, cloakroom.
A galleried landing on the first floor provides access to the five first floor bedrooms with three en suite bathrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom suite has high vaulted ceilings and direct views over Sheen Common and Richmond Park beyond. There is plentiful storage and a luxurious bathroom with vanity unit, bath, separate shower cubicle and dressing table.
The west facing garden has been professionally landscaped with a seating and barbecue terrace close to the house with decorative water feature.
• Under floor heating throughout
• Air source heat pump
• Extra wide oak plank flooring where fitted
• Bathroom fittings by Lefroy Brooks
• Cinema with 2m x 1.5m screen
• Kitchen to be custom made to the buyers taste by Roundhouse Kitchens (pre-agreed budget)
• Fully integrated sound system
• 2.9m ceiling height throughout all floors
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36026977.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRS120133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Barnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.