3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrinces Street, Mansfield
Sold STC £68,000
- Chain free
- Three bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Two reception rooms
- Modernisation project
A three bedroom semi detached house with two receptions and a good size garden to the rear, the property offers good potential as it does need modernising. Please call Burchell Edwards 01623 627 727 to arrange your viewing.
A three bedroom semi detached house with two receptions and a good size garden to the rear, the property offers good potential as it does need modernising. Please call Burchell Edwards to arrange your viewing.
Being of double glazed construction with timber door with door opening into:
Having radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and understairs storage.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 3" ( 5.36m x 3.43m )
Having a walk-in double glazed bay window to the front elevation and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and wall mounted Velor gas heater.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 9' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.92m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base unit, space for gas cooker, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for tall fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher and access to:
Having access doors to the front and rear.
Having loft access, double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' ( 3.94m x 3.05m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, storage cupboard into recess and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
Having storage cupboard and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Having obscure double glazed window to the rear elevation, bath with electric shower over, pedestal sink, radiator and cupboard with wall mounted central heating boiler.
Having obscure double glazed window to the side elevation and low flush W.C.
There is a garden to the front and garden to the rear which is laid to lawn with fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36038160.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.