4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Lane, Iwade, Sittingbourne, Kent
- Spacious 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Stunning bedroom 1
- Dressing room and en-suite
- Off road parking to front
- Village location
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Most homes have a room that really stands out and makes the property their own, or unique in some way.This stunning and spacious detached family home in School Lane, offers just that on both the ground and split level first floor, providing ample space for the family to enjoy either together or on their own.On the first floor is where this home really comes into its own. Bedroom 1 is complemented by a 20’ dressing area with built-in wardrobes, which is large enough to have your very own sofa and TV. Add to this a 10’ en-suite bathroom and this portion of the home really does have to be viewed to be fully appreciated!Couple this with the location of Iwade, with all the family based attractions that are laid on, then it is easy to see why this area is so very popular with buyers.
What the Owner says:
We have done a lot of work to this home over the years, but now it is time to get somewhere a little smaller.What we are particularly proud of is the living area and the main bedroom, which has provided a haven from the children, if I have needed my own space and also given them a bit of space of their own.We have also enjoyed the village because it is peaceful and quiet, but with all the community activities that go on, you can get as involved, or not as you like.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 4: 12'2 x 10'9 (3.71m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 at widest point x 11'5 at widest point (3.48m x 3.48m)
- Games Room: 10'2 x 6'7 (3.10m x 2.01m)
- Shower Room
- Lounge: 14'2 x 13'4 (4.32m x 4.07m)
- Conservatory: 13'9 x 12'2 (4.19m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 19'5 x 10'10 (5.92m x 3.30m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 10'9 (3.63m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom Area 1: 10'10 x 9'9 (3.30m x 2.97m)
- Dressing Area: 20'0 x 10'6 (6.10m x 3.20m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 10'4 x 7'9 (3.15m x 2.36m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36039396.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11734468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.