2 bedroom apartment for saleFlotilla House, Battersea Reach
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom
- Two Bathroom- One En Suite
- Open Plan Reception/Dining Area
- Good Storage
- Approx. 1300 sq ft
- Ninth Floor
- Spacious Terrace
- Underground Parking Sapce
- Approx. 1750 sq ft outside space
- Award Winning Development
Superb two bedroom apartment to in Flotilla House, located in the award winning development of Battersea Reach.
The impressive ninth floor property has the developer's 'Elite Specification' with upgraded kitchen including double fridge freezer, wine cooler, coffee machine, beautiful marble lined bathrooms and comfort cooling throughout. The accommodation consists of a large open plan kitchen reception room, a stunning master suite with en suite bathroom, a further double bedroom, further bathroom and a guest cloakroom. At approx. 1300 sq ft residents will benefit from good storage facilities and one underground parking space. In addition the accommodation boasts a vast terrace - approx. 1750 sq ft of outdoor space.
Battersea Reach has excellent on site facilities including Tesco Express, a residents only Gym, Young's Waterfront Bar & Restaurant, Fred Ferge Fitness Studio (Personal Training), Doctor/Dentist provided by My Healthcare Clinic, Cake Boy French Patisserie & Coffee Shop, Edible Foods Cafe, Business Centre with a Private Meeting Room, Riverside Nursery. There is a 24 Hour Concierge and good transport links with Wandsworth Town Station a short walk away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783005644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Riverside - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.