5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarrogate Road, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19 6LP
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- LARGE GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
- TWO / THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- CLOSE TO BENTON PARK SCHOOL
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED
- DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- SCOPE TO FURTHER EXTEND - SUBJECT TO NECESSARY CONSENT
- GAS HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING = D
A most impressive and surprisingly spacious semi detached home benefiting from five double bedrooms, large gardens to three sides and a double garage, Furthermore, being situated on a large plot, the property also lends itself to the possibility of being extended further still - subject to necessary consent.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance porch, spacious lounge, dining room which is open plan to the modern kitchen, rear entrance hall / utility, study and guest bedroom with ensuite. To the first floor can be found four double bedrooms, the house bathroom and access to a great sized loft space.
Externally there are gardens to three sides with a decked terrace to the front of the property and extensive lawned areas. The double garage is to the rear with off street parking for several cars.
The property is conveniently placed for access to Benton Park Secondary school, local shops and amenities. For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36045645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP201305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.