3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleAllens Road, Southsea
- Three bedroom ground floor flat
- Own garden with access
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Tenants paying £850pcm
- Popular tree lined road
- No onward chain
Benefitting from a private a garden and a share of the freehold, this ground floor flat situated in a tree lined street in Southsea is welcome to the market by Fox & Sons. Currently tenanted for £850pcm, giving an approximate 6.2% yield, this would suit a first time landlord...
Benefitting from a private a garden and a share of the freehold, this three bedroom ground floor flat situated in a tree lined street in Southsea is welcome to the market by Fox & Sons. Currently tenanted for £850pcm, giving an approximate 6.2% yield, this would suit a first time landlord or someone expanding their portfolio as you would get rent coming in immediately from the day you complete.
Radiator, power point, under stairs storage, period coving, skimmed ceiling and doors to:
Obscured double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, two piece includes low level wc and sink with splashbacks.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 12' 7" ( 4.29m x 3.84m )
Double glazed open bay window to front elevation, double radiator, power point, TV point, picture rail, period cornice and skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Dual aspects include double glazed window to rear and side elevation, double radiator, power point, period cornice and centre ceiling rose.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 3" Max into bay ( 4.14m x 3.73m Max into bay )
Feature double glazed open bay window to side elevation, double radiator, power point, TV point, telephone point, skimmed ceiling and door to:
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window and obscured double glazed door to side elevation, modern re-fitted kitchen offers wall and base units with under unit lighting, roll edge beech work surfaces with modern tiled surround, sink with mixer taps, electric oven, five ring gas hob and concealed extractor over, space for dishwasher. space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, skimmed ceiling and door to:
Space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and door to:
Obscured double glazed window to side elevation, three piece suite offers walk in double shower with tiled surrounds and plumbed shower, radiator, sink, wc, tiled floor, extractor and wall mounted combi boiler.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, power point and skimmed ceiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36053667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS102749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.