3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHanson Court, NORMANTON
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautifully presented modern 3 bedroom town house
- Deceptively spacious
- Parking for 2 cars
- Ideal for young professional or growing family
- Attractive gardens
This new style modern town house built just over two years ago is beautifully and immaculately presented throughout. Ideal for the professional or growing family within a pleasant and attractive cul-de-sac in Normanton. The property must be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer.
This attractive modern style 3 bedroom Town House built just over two years ago would ideally suit the young professional or growing family. The property is beautifully presented throughout and comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, open plan feel incorporating the dining room, kitchen and lounge, french doors leading to attractive lawned gardens to the rear with a good deal of privacy, a feature bay to the lounge also adds a feeling of space, 3 bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, family bathroom. The outside of the property has generous off road parking as well as enclosed gardens. Timber framed shed and water tap to the rear.
Composite style door to the front with a half moon obscured glazed stained glass panel leading into the entrance hallway.
Upvc window to the front and side aspect. Double convector style radiator with thermostat, dark oak wood style laminate flooring continues through into the downstairs w.c.
Obscured glazed upvc window to the front. Pedestal sink with mixer tap, partly tiled splashback, low level flush wc., radiator with thermostat.
Lounge/dining Room 24' 11" Plus the bay x 12' to the lounge staircase ( 7.59m Plus the bay x 3.66m to the lounge staircase )
Bay style window to the front aspect. Convector style radiator with thermostat, tv point, Stair access to the first floor. Double convector style radiator. Understairs storage pantry area. Open plan into the dining room and kitchen.
Kitchen/dining Room Area 10' 2" Max x 14' 10" Max ( 3.10m Max x 4.52m Max )
Double convector style radiator. Upvc window to the rear aspect French doors with fitted blinds leading to the rear. A range of base and wall units with cornice and plinths, under cabinet lighting, rolltop work surface over, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, partially tiled walls, four ring gas hob with oven beneath, chimney extractor fan with downlights, space for other utilities, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 7' 5" to fitted wardrobes x 8' 10" Pl;us the doorway ( 2.26m to fitted wardrobes x 2.69m Pl;us the doorway )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Convector radiator with thermostat, built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. Access to en-suite.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the front aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, shower to the wall, partially tiled walls, low level flush w.c., pedestal sink with mixer tap, double convector style radiator, high gloss tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" Plus door entrance x 8' 1" ( 2.95m Plus door entrance x 2.46m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Convector style radiator with thermostat.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" Max x 6' 6" ( 2.36m Max x 1.98m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Convector style radiator..Loft access.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side. Three piece suite comprising of a pedestal sink with mixer tap, paneled bath with chrome mixer tap, shower over, shower screen, low level flush w.c., tiled walls compliment the en-suite tiling, radiator with thermostat.
Off road parking to the front of the property. Paved patio terrace to the rear with further lawned gardens enclosed by wooden fenced boundaries.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. Bear left onto Jacobs Well Lane. Drive 1.3 miles at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Aberford Road. Turn right onto Ferry Lane. Immediate right and drive 2.9 miles and turn right onto High Green Road. Drive 1.5 miles turn left onto King Edward Street. Turn left onto High Street. Drive 600 metres and turn right onto Hanson Court. The property can be identified by our For Sale board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36058242.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.