3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStanley Court, Birkenhead
- End Terrace
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Three Bedroom House
- Two Reception Rooms
With a fantastic private L shaped garden with a decked seating area continuing to a laid to lawn. This three bedroom end terrace property situated in the popular location and offers generous family accommodation. Early viewing is advised to appreciate this property.
A spacious end terrace house offering generous accommodation. With gas central heating and double glazing the property comprises of reception hall, kitchen, lounge, sitting room, utility area, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is off road parking at the front and to the rear/side of the property there is a fantastically sized laid to lawn garden. Viewing is advised on the property to appreciate the size.
Door to the front, double glazed window to the side and wooden flooring throughout.
Tiled flooring throughout, shelved area and a loft hatch.
Understairs Storage Cupboard
Radiator and tiled flooring throughout.
Lounge 19' 10" x 11' 7" ( 6.05m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear and side of the property, telephone point, television point and a radiator. With carpeted flooring throughout and an archway through to the dining room.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 9' 5" ( 4.24m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, television point, laminate flooring throughout and a radiator.
Kitchen 16' 10" x 8' 9" ( 5.13m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of overhead wall and base units, wooden work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink, a gas oven with gas hobs and an overhead cookerhood. With space for a standing fridge/freezer, full tiling throughout and a double glazed window to the side of the property.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, loft access and two storage cupboards.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, television point, radiator and carpeted flooring throughout.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, television point, radiator and laminate flooring throughout.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, television point, radiator and laminate flooring throughout.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, shower with glass surround, wash hand basin, w/c, a towel drying radiator and partial tiling throughout.
To the rear of the property there is: a decked area, laid to lawn with a shed, electricity to the outside shed and trees to the border.
To the front of the property there is: off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36059949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN108572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.