3 bedroom detached house for saleFanshawe Lane, Henbury Moss
- Enclosed Storm Porch with solid oak arched double doors
- Entrance Hall with full height built in bookcase
- Drawing Room with solid fuel burner in feature inglenook fireplace
- Reading Room with French windows onto terrace. Conservatory with vaulted ceiling.
- Bespoke Breakfast Kitchen with limestone tiled floor. Separate Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms, two fitted with full height built in wardrobes
- Two Bathrooms, one en suite, and both with modern white suites & attractive tiling
- Detached Guest Cottage with kitchen, shower room, sitting room, office & bedroom
- Private and Delightful Mature 0.544 acre gardens with patio and lawned areas
A PARTICULARLY ATTRACTIVE three bedroom two bathroom DETACHED COUNTRY COTTAGE with detached one bedroom SELF CONTAINED GUEST COTTAGE, set in 0.544 ACRES of mature gardens in an IDYLLIC RURAL SETTING.
Believed to originally date back to 1809 in part, Apostle Cottage is a wonderful detached cottage under a flagstone roof and is full of charm and character including an inglenook fireplace in the drawing room. The property has been extremely well maintained by the present owners, and great care has been taken to accentuate the character within the property whilst providing modern day living facilities. The accommodation briefly includes enclosed storm porch, entrance hall, drawing room with reading room off, internal cocktail bar leading through to a dining conservatory, breakfast kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and an additional bathroom. Separate from the main accommodation is a detached self contained Guest Cottage which includes an entrance porch, sitting room, washroom, shower room, large study and upstairs bedroom.
Of particular note are the delightful mature gardens which extend to 0.544 acres and include large lawned areas, attractive water feature, and a flagstone patio which attracts the sun throughout the day.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36070449.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 578691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Alderley Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.