2 bedroom flat for saleStewart Street, Clydebank
- Home Report £65,000
- 2 Bed Corner Tenement Flat
- Bay windowed lounge/dining room
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- 2 Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Gas CH. Security Entry.
Well presented and spacious 2 bedroom corner flat, set on the 2nd floor of this tenement building. Communal entrance with security entry, reception hall with storage, large lounge/dining room with corner bay window, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom. Gas CH.
This spacious 2 bedroom 2nd floor flat occupies the full corner of this traditional sandstone tenement building and offers excellent views over the surrounding area.
Accommodation comprises: Communal entrance with audio security entry; Reception hall with storage cupboard; Large lounge with corner bay window, with space for table and chairs, enjoying southerly views over the surrounding area; Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, gas hob, cooker hood as well as space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer; Bedroom 1 is a large double bedroom with recess area providing ample space for bedroom furniture; Bedroom 2 is a further double bedrooms and, again, has ample space for furniture; Three piece bathroom with mixer tap/shower attachment.
The subjects are enhanced by audio security entry and a gas fired central heating system with 'combi' boiler.
To the rear lies a courtyard where this is drying and bin storage facilities.
Lounge 13' 6" not inc. bay x 13' 2" ( 4.11m not inc. bay x 4.01m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 4' 7" ( 3.71m x 1.40m )
Bedroom 1 17' 2" inc. recess x 10' 9" ( 5.23m inc. recess x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 11' 4" max ( 4.11m x 3.45m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.