4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaidstone Road, Rochester, Kent
- Impressive 3/4 bedroom semi detached home
- Victorian Period features
- Secluded garden / no chain
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Highly desirable location
- EPC energy rating F (26)
High ceilings, well proportioned rooms and period splendour are just a few of the phrases that typify this most desirable Victorian home. Your journey in time starts with a beautiful entrance porch, you will be impressed by the grand dining room with oak flooring and equally stunning lounge.Arranged over 4 floors, this home has adaptable living space and the rooms can easily be catered to your needs. Whether you need 4 bedrooms, or want a dressing room for all your clothes, whatever it is, this home has it covered. It also has the advantage of a shower room, family bathroom and cloakroom.The lower ground floor is ideal for those who enjoy entertaining with a large kitchen. Enjoy sitting in the light and airy conservatory, which enjoys a view of the stunning deep mature garden and nestled at the back are some handy outbuildings. If you love to host family BBQs, then this garden has plenty of space for everyone!Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to open your front door and within a short walk be in the heart of historic Rochester, with its Castle and Cathedral, as well as the walks along the river and Esplanade.This coupled with the large imposing property with such character, is a rare find and will make a great family home.
What the Owner says:
As soon as we walked into this house we were impressed by all the original period features throughout the home. We have loved living here and have had some great times with our friends and family. There is a great local community atmosphere, in fact, it's like living in a big village! We are also central to a range of good local schools, both primary and secondary.Being close to the high street made this ideal for work, but if you need to commute, the train station is within walking distance and provides a high speed service to London and the Kent Coast.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Kitchen: 15'5 x 12'5 (4.70m x 3.79m)
- Conservatory: 15'7 x 11'4 (4.75m x 3.46m)
- Study Area/Bedroom 4: 12'5 x 9'9 (3.79m x 2.97m)
- Shower Room
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 15'3 x 13'4 (4.65m x 4.07m)
- Dining Room: 15'6 x 13'0 (4.73m x 3.97m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'6 x 11'5 (4.73m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 6'5 (4.07m x 1.96m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 12'10 x 9'5 (3.91m x 2.87m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36093432.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11526373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.