3 bedroom detached house for saleElm Tree Avenue, Kilburn, Belper
- NO CHAIN!!
- Link Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom
- Generous Garden
- Viewings Strongly Recommended!!
*NOW UNDER OFFER* this superb link detached family home enjoying a fine position in the popular residential location of Kilburn. The accommodation occupies a larger than average plot benefitting from a beautiful well established garden. In brief this property comprises of....
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this superb link detached family home enjoying a fine position in the popular residential location of Kilburn. The accommodation occupies a larger than average plot benefitting from a beautiful well established garden and is offered for sale with no upward chain. In brief this property comprises of;- entrance hallway, lounge/diner with sliding patio doors to the rear, kitchen, three bedrooms to the first floor and a fitted bathroom. Outside there are well maintained gardens to the front and rear, block paved driveway and a garage. Viewings are strongly recommended for you to fully appreciate the plot this home has to offer.
Having double glazed door to the front elevation, understairs cupboard, radiator, telephone point and doors leading to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge/diner 23' 8" x 11' 4" max ( 7.21m x 3.45m max )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed patio door to the rear elevation leading to the rear garden, serving hatch through to the kitchen, feature gas fireplace built into decorative surround, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.39m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted with a range of matching wall and base level units, stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll top work surfaces with tiling to splashbacks, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, airing cupboard with water cylinder and loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes, telephone point and radiator..
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.95m x 1.91m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.41m )
Having double glazed windows to the front elevation, television point, telephone point and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 7" x 7' 11" ( 1.70m x 2.41m )
Having two obscure double glazed window to the rear elevation, bath with shower over fed from the mains, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and is fully tiled.
A dropped kerb provides access to the driveway with off road parking. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with planted borders. The rear garden is fully enclosed with planted shrubs and borders with lawn inset and slabbed patio area with steps leading up to the pleasant rear garden.
Having up and over doors, pedestrian doors to the front and rear elevation, power and light.
The property also benefits from having solar power installation which is included in the sale of the property, 2.7kwh (maximum) The vendor has informed us that this produces an annual tax free income of approximately £750 per annum.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36097542.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL201803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.