3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColsterdale Close, Billingham
Sold STC £125,000
- GUIDE PRICE 125,000 - 130,000
- THREE BEDROOM LINK PROPERTY
- LOW MAINTENANCE FRONT GARDEN
- PRIVATE GARDEN
**GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£130,000** A three bedroom link property in a good location for local schools and shopping amenities, close to local transport links and benefiting from low maintenance front garden and a lovely conservatory to the rear. Three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
**GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£130,000** Delightful three bedroom link property in a good location for local schools and shopping amenities, close to local transport links and benefiting from low maintenance front garden and a lovely conservatory to the rear. Three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Door to front, under stairs cupboard, Karndean flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.09m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to front, electric fire, radiator.
Dining Area 9' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.57m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear.
Kitchen 17' 10" max x 8' 3" ( 5.44m max x 2.51m )
L Shaped room, fitted with a range of wall and base units in cream gloss, with roll edge work surfaces, sink/drainer with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, ceramic flooring, sliding patio door, spotlights to ceiling.
uPVC construction with dwarf wall.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 7" plus entrance ( 3.81m x 2.92m plus entrance )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" inc bulk head x 7' 11" ( 2.59m inc bulk head x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
Lawned garden to the rear with decked patio area. Low maintenance shingled area to the front, driveway leading to a single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36110526.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.