1 bedroom apartment for saleManchester Street, Derby
Offers Over £55,000
- Ground Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- Lounge & Kitchen Area
- Recently Refurbished
- Close To City
- Ideal FTB/Investment
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
A recently refurbished one bedroom ground floor rented out for £375 PCM. The property is conveniently located off Ashbourne Road and is in walking distance of Derby City as well as having good road links with the A38 and A52. Viewing are highly recommended.
A recently refurbished one bedroom ground floor flat ideally suited to a first time buyer or by to let investor. The property is conveniently located off Ashbourne Road and is in walking distance of Derby City as well as having good road links with the A38 and A52. The accommodation comprises of - hallway, living area, re-fitted kitchen area, double bedroom and re-fitted bathroom. The property is to be sold with no onward chain and early internal viewing is highly advised.
Having UPVC entrance door, laminate flooring and storage heater.
Lounge Area 8' 8" max x 12' 1" max ( 2.64m max x 3.68m max )
Having double glazed window to the front, TV and telephone point, laminate floor covering and storage heater.
Kitchen Area 8' 8" x 4' 7" ( 2.64m x 1.40m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units and preparation work surfaces, part tiled walls, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
Double Bedroom 6' 11" x 11' 4" ( 2.11m x 3.45m )
Having double glazed window, storage heater, laminate floor covering and door to airing cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, extractor fan, wall mounted electric heater and obscure double glazed window.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36117651.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER202986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.