3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBath Road, WELLS
- Detached Bungalow
- 30 ft Entrance Hall
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- 24 ft Sitting Room
- 23 ft Kitchen / Diner
- Utility Room
An extremely spacious detached bungalow offering three double bedrooms, master ensuite and an easy maintenance, South facing garden. Found on a bus route into and out of the city, this well maintained property must be viewed to be appreciated in full.
Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling and extractor fan.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.24m )
The utility room benefits from a stainless steel sink
Kitchen / Dining Room 23' 5" x 12' 2" ( 7.14m x 3.71m )
A rear and side aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows.
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worksurfaces over, breakfast bar with space for chairs under, space and plumbing for dishwasher, 1 & 1/2 bowl sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, freestanding Rangemaster 110 cooker with hob and extractor unit over, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring throughout.
The dining room has a window with radiator below, television point, the dining room has ample space for table and chairs.
Living Room 24' 3" x 15' 8" ( 7.39m x 4.78m )
A side aspect room with uPVC double glazed window, patio doors leading out to the garden, radiator, television & telephone point, working fireplace with cast iron surround and decorative mantle.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.58m )
A side aspect room with uPVC double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator and television point.
En Suite Shower Room 10' 4" x 9' ( 3.15m x 2.74m )
A rear and side aspect room with uPVC double glazed window. Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor unit.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' ( 4.14m x 2.74m )
A side aspect room with uPVC double glazed window, radiator, television & telephone point.
Bedroom Three 14' 9" x 13' 2" ( 4.50m x 4.01m )
A front aspect room with uPVC double glazed window, radiator, television & telephone point.
A rear aspect room with uPVC double glazed window. Suite comprising corner bath unit with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment over, walk in shower, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a large decked terrace area suitable for Alfresco dining with balustrading. There is also a lawned garden with space for a summer house or a garden shed. The garden is fully enclosed with wooden paneled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36128604.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.