2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMeadow View, Sherburn in Elmet, LEEDS
Sold STC £70,000
- Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000
- Two bedrooms
- Kitchen/ diner
- No chain
Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000 Well presented ground floor flat offered for sale with no upward chain, two bedrooms, off road parking, set in a village location. Ideal buy for the buy to let investor as the property is already rented out!!
Ground floor flat set in the sought after village location of Sherburn in Elmet offered for sale. Having no upward chain the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/ diner, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property has a shared driveway providing off road parking. Early viewing is recommended.
Side facing double glazed door. Storage cupboard.
Fireplace fitted with gas fire, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with high and low level units set above and below worktops that extend to include a stainless steel sink and drainer. Having an electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating radiator and two rear facing double glazed windows.
Two front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator.
Rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Comprising bath with shower to taps, wc and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, rear facing and side facing double glazed windows.
Having access to off road parking and a rear garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36149130.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.