This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale

Swiss Terrace, Off Tennyson Avenue


Property Description

Key features


Full description

Existing dwelling is an end terraced house with the accommodation briefly comprising; lounge measuring 10’ x 11’08”, dining room measuring 11’08” x 10’11”, kitchen measuring 12’10” x 5’08” and a ground floor bathroom with bath, WC and wash hand basin, first floor landing, bedroom 1 measuring 11’08” x 10’00”, bedroom 2 measuring 12’11” x 6’00” and bedroom 3 measuring 11’00” x 5’01”. 

PLEASE NOTE: There will be a right of way over the land at the side (on foot), as exists for others in the terrace; that also crosses the garden of this cottage.

Building Plots – Planning permission has been granted for 2 new dwellings to be erected on the land to the East of No. 1 Swiss Terrace with plans available for your perusal in our King’s Lynn office. 

Location: King’s Lynn town centre has recently undergone a regeneration program and has direct rail links to Cambridge and London (Kings Cross). There is a wealth of shopping facilities as well as restaurants, public houses and all the usual amenities expected of a market town.

The town is situated approximately 45 miles from Norwich City centre, approximately 105 miles from London and approximately 16 miles from the coastal town of Hunstanton. 

Directions: Proceed out of King’s Lynn heading along London Road towards the Southgates roundabout. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Vancouver Avenue, proceed past the Walks and over the railway crossing, continue along into Tennyson Avenue and then turn left into Swiss Terrace.  

How we can help: If you have a property to sell we can offer you a free, no obligation market appraisal. We can also pass your details on to an independent mortgage advisor for advice and we may also be able to carry out a survey for you. For more information please call us.

Please note that Russen & Turner are committed to following the guidelines set out by the EU’s Second Money Laundering Directive which was laid out before parliament at the end of November 2003, the regulations apply from 1st of March 2004. This involves offences under the Terrorism Act 2000 (as amended by the anti-terrorism Crime and Security Act 2001) and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002.

These details are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such by any prospective purchaser. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars contained here, which are thought to be materially correct, though their accuracy is not guaranteed and they do not form any part of any contract, measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. None of the appliances mentioned in the details have been tested and we cannot therefore guarantee their condition, operability or working order. 

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Russen & Turner, Kings Lynn

17 High Street King's Lynn PE30 1BP

01553 768187 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.


Property reference 100554000034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russen & Turner, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.