4 bedroom detached house for saleMeadow Hill, St David's Gardens, Church Village
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Executive Detached Property
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double Garage & Drive
- Utility & Cloakroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Sought After Location
- Viewing's Highly Recommended
An Executive style detached family home situated on the highly regarded St David's Garden development of Church Village. The property has four double Bedrooms, three Reception rooms, double Garage and a lovely size garden. In our opinion the property is beautifully presented throughout.
EXECUTIVE DETACHED PROPERTY IN SAINT DAVIDS GARDENS
In our opinion this modern family home offers spacious and versatile accommodation presented to a high standard & internal viewings of the property come highly recommended by Allen & Harris. Ideally located on this well regarded development in Church Village with green areas to the front, a childrens play park and within easy reach of local amenities including: Shops, Schools, Leisure Facilities & Public Transport Links. The property is also accessible to the Church Village Bypass, M4 and A470.
The accommodation comprises: Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge with french doors to the Garden, Dining Room, Kitchen / Diner, Utility Room, Landing, four double Bedrooms with most having fitted wardrobes and master having En suite Shower Room and the family Bathroom. To the front of the property is a good size Driveway and double Garage and to the rear is a good size Garden.
Double glazed entrance door to the Hall. Textured ceiling. Staircase rising to the first floor with Newel posts and spindles with understairs cupboard. Central heating control panel. Smoke detector. Wooden panelled colonial style doors. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 19' 9" x 11' 10" ( 6.02m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation. Feature fireplace with living flame coal effect gas fire insert, hearth and surround. UPVC double glazed French doors to the garden. Double doors to the dining room. Telephone and television points. Two radiators. Wooden flooring with wooden skirting boards.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden. Textured ceiling. Power points. Radiator. Return door to the Kitchen.
Study 10' 6" Max x 6' 6" Max ( 3.20m Max x 1.98m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Access to loft space. Radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving. Power points. Telephone point. Wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 10" x 11' 6" ( 4.22m x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with cupboards and drawers and complimentary work surfaces above. One and a half bowl stainless steal sink drainer unit with mixer taps. Double electric oven. Gas hob. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for dishwasher. Walls are part tiled. Radiator. Tiled floor. Space for table and chairs.
Door to side. UPVC double glazed window to side. Wall mounted Baxi boiler. Radiator. Extractor. Base units. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Door to garage.
Two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin & low level WC. Radiator. Tiled splash backs. Extractor fan.
Access to loft. Smooth plastered ceiling. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Double built in wardrobes. Two single wardrobes. Textured ceiling. Telephone/television & power points. Radiator. Door to:
UPVC double glazed window to the side. Extractor fan. Radiator. Double electric shower. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver point.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front. Double wardrobe and single wardrobe. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Smooth plastered ceiling. Power points. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Wall to wall floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes with matching dressing unit. Smooth plastered ceiling. Power points.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Smooth plastered ceiling. Wall to wall floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Power points.
A three piece suite comprising: panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
To the front of the property is a double Driveway offering ample off road parking and access to the Garage. Side access to the rear Garden.
The rear Garden is of good size and enclosed. The garden has a generous size patio area ideal for table and chairs. Lawned Garden. Raised borders with plants and shrubs. Feature fishpond with water feature. Outside water tap. Gravelled area to the side of the property with side access on both sides of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36156062.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG102828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.