2 bedroom flat for saleMonks Road, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of £70,000
- Duplex Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Close Proximity to Local Amenities
- Popular City Centre Position
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a popular city centre position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two DOUBLE bedroom duplex apartment benefiting from light and airy accommodation throughout and a wide range of local amenities within close proximity.
Situated in a popular city centre position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two DOUBLE bedroom duplex apartment benefiting from light and airy accommodation throughout and a wide range of local amenities within close proximity. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Shower Room and Two Bedrooms to the Upper Floor. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and doors to the Lounge, Kitchen and Shower Room.
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.33m )
Having two windows to the front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 5' 7" ( 2.46m x 1.70m )
Being fitted with a range of modern base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and an integrated oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood above; complete with vinyl flooring, radiator, tiled splashbacks and a window to the rear aspect.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, hand wash basin and a shower cubicle with electric shower unit; complete with vinyl flooring, radiator, hot water cylinder and a fitted cupboard housing the wall mounted electric central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 7' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.36m )
Having two Velux windows, radiator, fitted wardrobe and sloping ceilings.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.01m x 2.59m )
Having two Velux windows, access to loft space, fitted wardrobe and sloping ceilings.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36156465.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.