3 bedroom link detached house for saleRackheath Park, Rackheath, Norwich
Sold STC £375,000
- Lake-side position
- Managed country park
- 10 minutes drive to Norwich
A stunning, modern quality three bedroom mews style house with views over Rackheath Park and lake. With superb managed gardens and grounds second to none.
A stunning, modern quality three bedroom mews style house with views over Rackheath Park and lake. With superb managed gardens and grounds second to none, this is a stylish and sophisticated home for those looking for the tranquillity of a peaceful and picturesque setting yet just 10 minutes drive from Norwich City centre. This is a freehold property in an exceptional setting and will appeal to busy people looking for a secure environment and an easy home to lock up and leave.
Recessed entrance with front door into reception hall.
With staircase to first floor.
With a contemporary suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin with quartz flecked tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
With double aspects featuring a 90?corner window with outlook over the property approach. Luxury range of hand painted wall and floor cupboards and drawers with extensive granite working surfaces and splashbacks. Inset five ring stainless steel range cooker including gas hob with double oven and stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Recessed ceiling down lighting and stainless steel sink unit. Quartz flecked tiled floor throughout. Pelmets and architrave to wall units with concealed down lighting over work surfaces. Door through to Sitting/ Dining Room.
Accessed both from the kitchen and drawing room which enjoys a full width outlook over Rackheath Park and lake. Recessed ceiling down lighting. An open plan opening connects this room to the:
An elegant and dramatic room with a panoramic outlook over Rackheath Park and directly over the lake with full opening French windows. Window overlooking front garden and most impressive fireplace providing a warm focal point for those cosy winter evenings in. Recessed ceiling down lighters.
With gas fired boiler providing hot water and central heating. Plumbing for washing machine and externally vented for automatic dryer. Range of cupboards and drawers with quartz tiled floor.
A stunning triple aspect room with views over Rackheath Park. Door to:
With shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled throughout. Towel radiator.
With double aspects.
With a luxury suite comprising fully tiled with plumbed in towel radiator, bath with shower attachment and shower screen, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Lake View is a small and exclusive individual development of quality cottages and houses surrounded by Rackheath Park and a stone's throw from the historic Grade 11 Listed Rackheath Hall dating from 1852/4. The park is a former rambling country estate and the buildings a long drive into it from the A1151. The exclusivity and privacy of this select development cannot be overstated with the Hall now converted into just a few high end apartments.
Set in rolling parkland with a formal lake with three span bridge, this is very much a property for those requiring an exceptional and managed environment in a select location. The property itself has a good sized garden with which leads down to the waters edge and is very much a feature of the property has a whole. The property also benefits from cart lodge garaging.
From Norwich proceed north on the Wroxham Road and continue through Sprowston and beyond Sprowston Manor where you turn soon afterwards right through the Golden Gates and into the Park. Follow the road until you come to Rackheath Hall where you can park. The property is on the left of the Hall and accessed from the courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36157020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1100870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.