3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIngsfield Lane, Bolton-Upon-Dearne, Rotherham
Sold STC £72,500
- ***GUIDE PRICE £72,500 - £75,000***
- Three bedroom town house
- UPVC G/C/H, Entrance hall, Kitchen, Lounge/diner, Downstairs shower room
- Three bedrooms, Family bathroom
- Garden to front and side, enclosed to rear
Would suit first time buyer or family purchase is this three bedroom end town house offered for sale in Bolton Upon Dearne. On a good sized plot with potential to extend subject to planning.
***GUIDE PRICE £72,000 - £75,000*** Would suit first time buyer or family purchase is this three bedroom end town house offered for sale in Bolton Upon Dearne. On a good sized plot with potential to extend subject to planning.
having tiled flooring and one central heating radiator.
Lounge/dining Room 16' 1" x 13' 6" ( 4.90m x 4.11m )
having wood effect fire surround with ornate side. Laminated flooring upvc double glaed door and window and one central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.90m )
having a range of beige effect wall and base units slot in cooker, Plumbing for washing machine inset stainless steel sink unit. Tiled flooring complimentary wall tiling. UPVC double glazed door and window. And one radiator.
Having hand wash basin, shower and low level w.c. Having one UPVC window.
First Floor Landing
Having upvc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.41m )
Having upvc double glazed window and one radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 7' ( 3.25m x 2.13m )
Having one upvc double glazed window and one central heating radiator.
Having full suit in white comprising bath w.c and hand wash basin. Complimentary wall tiling and one central heating radiator.
enclosed to the rear. Lawned to the front and side with flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36174420.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB108881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.