4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClara Road, Bradford
- Stone Built Character Property
- 4/5 Double Bedrooms
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
** Butterfly House. An imposing stone built property offering 4/5 bedrooms and 2/3 reception rooms. With a bathroom or wc on each floor plus a convervatory, double garage with power and lighting and large garden. This character property is certainly unique, call today to arrange a viewing**
William H Brown in Shipley are delighted to bring to the market this impressive stone built 4/5 bedroom quarter villa located in a popular residential area. Very well presented throughout, this property offers flexible accomodation briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, 2nd reception room/bedroom with wc and conservatory to the ground floor. Large kitchen diner, 3rd reception room/dining room, utility room, pantry and wc to the lower ground floor. 2 double bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor and 2 further double bedrooms and shower room to the second floor. Generous garden with patio to the front as well as drive way and double garage. This is a unique character property and one not to be missed.
Enter the property through the double glazed front door. With wooden flooring and gas radiator, the entrance hall gives access to all ground floor accomodation and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' 9" ( 4.67m x 4.50m )
A very spacious lounge, neutrally decorated with high ceiling. Fitted with wood flooring, 2 double glazed windows to the front elevation and gas radiator. Gas fire place with original surround. The lounge gives access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.95m )
Double glazed conservatory fitted with gas radiator and french doors giving access to the garden.
Second Reception/5th Bedroom 14' 3" x 12' 4" to chimney breast ( 4.34m x 3.76m to chimney breast )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, wood flooring with gas radiator and gas fire place with complementary surround. Ideally suited for an additional reception room or further bedroom. This room has an en suite comprising of wc with wash hand basin.
Lower Ground Floor
Accessable via a staircase from either the lounge or the second reception room.
Dining Kitchen 14' 8" x 14' ( 4.47m x 4.27m )
A modern kitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work tops. Partially tiled with stainless steel sink with drainer board, 2 electric ovens with gas hob and extractor fan over. Integrated dish washer, space for a tall fridge freezer and ceiling mounted spot lights. The dining kitchen has a wood burning stove with surround, ample space for a dining table and gives access to the utility room.
Utility Room 11' 2" x 4' 11" ( 3.40m x 1.50m )
Fitted with base units and plumbing for a washing machine. The utility room has a gas radiator and gives access to a large pantry cupboard as well as double glazed door giving outside access. Lower ground floor wash room with low flush wc and wash hand basin.
Third Reception Room 13' 6" x 13' 2" ( 4.11m x 4.01m )
Recently refurbished, this is fitted with a gas radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation. Newly fitted carpets with electric fire with wooden surround as well as ceiling mounted spot lights. This room has a built in storage cupboard which houses the properties 2 gas boilers. Ideally suited to a third reception room or dining room.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs from the entrance hall, this landing gives access to all first floor accomodation as well as stairs to second floor landing.
Master Bedroom 14' 7" x 13' 9" into alcove ( 4.45m x 4.19m into alcove )
A large double bedroom, neutrally decorated and bright. With double glazed window to the front elevation offering far reaching views as well as a gas radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' x 11' 6" max measure ( 4.57m x 3.51m max measure )
Another good sized double bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Gas radiator and built in storage cupboard offering ample storage space.
A fitted 3 piece bathroom suite comprising of panel bath, wc and wash hand basin with vanity mirror. Partially tiled with double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas radiator as well as a small built in storage cupboard.
Second Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs from the first floor landing, the second floor landing provides access to all accomodation on this floor as well as the shower room. Fitted with sky light and giving loft access.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 15' 4" ( 3.10m x 4.67m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and gas radiator. A further double bedroom but would also make an ideal home office or play room.
Bedroom 4 15' x 13' 10" max measure ( 4.57m x 4.22m max measure )
Another good sized double bedroom with double glazed dormer window to the front elevation. With exposed wooden floorboards and gas radiator.
Fitted 3 peice suite comprising of shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin. Sky light window to the front elevation.
Externally to the front of the property there is a large enclosed lawn area with boardering fencing and mature trees as well as a spacious patio area. Off road parking is available in the form of a drivewat leading to a detached double garage with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36174549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP104611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.