3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSalford Road, Aspley Guise
Sold STC £300,000
- WAS £325,000 - REDUCED TO OIEO £300,000
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Large plot
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
A three-bedroom end terrace property in the very popular village of Aspley Guise.
Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN this three-bedroom end terraced property is situated in the heart of the very popular village of Aspley Guise. The property sits in a large plot with gardens to three sides offering potential for extension (subject to planning). The village of Aspley Guise is a highly sought after location with three local golf courses, good catchment schools of central Bedfordshire and in close proximity to Woburn Abbey, Aspley Guise Woods and within easy reach of junction 13 of the M1. Accommodation comprising:spacious entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, three good sized bedrooms and bathroom.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Sitting Room 12' 5" into bay x 9' 7" ( 3.78m into bay x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point.
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 14' 1" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.29m max x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to front, decorative fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 1" narrowing to 11' x 8' 8" narrowing to 5'2" ( 4.29m narrowing to 11' x 2.64m narrowing to 5'2" )
A range of units at base and eye level, sink with drainer, work surfaces, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, double glazed window to rear. Would benefit from updating.
Conservatory 7' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.26m x 2.26m )
Of uPVC construction, lights.
Double glazed window to side, airing cupboard, access to partially boarded loft.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 13' 8" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.17m max x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 7" into recess ( 3.28m x 2.92m into recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC, heated towel rail, part tiled. Would benefit from updating.
Gardens to three sides with lawned areas, paving adjacent to conservatory and hedging to boundaries. Brick outbuilding, two wooden storage sheds and greenhouse.
To the rear of the property is a group of off road garages with a possibility to rent.
Also the vendor rents a garage from the local authority at a cost of £9.50 per week which would need to be applied for separately.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36174618.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS101849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.