4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestbank Road, Birkenhead, Wirral
- Bay Fronted Four Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Situated Within Easy Reach of Local Amenities
- Well Maintained and Presented Accommodation
- Two Large Reception Rooms and Large Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Utility Room Off
- Four Bedrooms and Bathroom With Separate W.C
- Block Paved Front Garden and Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout
Guide Price £170,000 - £190,000 Bay fronted four bedroom semi detached home is presented for sale by Move Residential. Well appointed and maintained this spacious family home briefly comprises a hallway, front room with feature fireplace, lounge with double glazed French doors into a large conservatory. Modern fitted kitchen with a utility room off. The first floor boasts four good sized bedrooms and bathroom with separate W.C. Further benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing, block paved front garden and rear enclosed garden with patio. Situated within easy reach of amenities we strongly recommend a closer inspection.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5959581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.