Land for saleTain, IV19 1NA
- Development Opportunity
- Extensive outbuildings prime for conversion (subject to local planning consents)
- Beautiful countryside location
- Short drive to the town of Tain
- Approx 3.58 acres
- Investment opportunity
- Stunning view in Private Countryside location
- Development/Tourism/Agricultural and Equestrian Potential
- Sought after location
- Call Melissa Turnbull to view
Miller Stewart Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market this fantastic development opportunity near the town of Tain in the Highlands of Scotland. Approximately 3.58 acres of land with extensive outbuildings set within the beautiful Highland countryside reached by stunning tree lined drive.
The land extends to approximately 3.58 acres
- Extensive outbuildings
- Development opportunity
- Approx 3.58 Acres
- Beautiful countryside location
Situated within close proximity of the town of Tain and enjoying the amenities this brings this would be an ideal investment opportunity.
The land is situated just three miles south of Tain. The Royal Burgh of Tain is a small but thriving town located on the south shore of the Dornoch Firth and is Scotlands oldest Burgh. The town boasts spectacular architecture, an array of wildlife and a wide range of sporting activities. Tain also benefits from local amenities such as restaurants Inverness is approximately 40 minutes by car and the Dornoch Firth Bridge has enabled easy access North of Tain to Dornoch and beyond.
Whilst we endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, they do not form part of any contract or offer, nor are they guaranteed. Measurements are approximate and in most cases are taken with a digital/sonic - measuring device and are taken to the widest point. We have not tested the electricity, gas or water services or any appliances. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property. If there is any part of this that you find misleading or simply wish clarification on any point, please contact our office immediately when we will endeavour to assist you in any way possible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MS81257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Stewart Estate Agency Network, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.