1 bedroom commercial property for saleCaerphilly Road, Senghenydd, Caerphilly, Caerphilly
- Investment Opportunity
- 8 x Generous Sized 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Integral Fitted Kitchens/Lounge/Diners
- Pvc Double Glazing & Individual Gas Central Heating
- Basement Store Room c1830 sqft
- Individual Electric Supplies
- Separate Landlords Supply to Communal Areas
- Full Fire Alarm System
- NHBC Equivalent Guarantee on each Apartment
Investment Opportunity. Roberts and Co are pleased to offer for sale this recently converted detached building being the former local Conservative Club for the area. Presenting as a highly attractive investment opportunity of 8 well equipped and tastefully appointed, generously sized one bedroom apartments. Situated in the area of Sengenydd with excellent access to Caerphilly town centre providing rail and road connections to Cardiff City centre.
These apartments are equipped with individual gas central heating systems, pvc double glazing, modern integral fitted kicthens and modern fitted bathroom suites. With off road parking to rear. Further details and approximate room sizes are set out below.
In addition is a basement storage room c1,830 sq ft with separate access.
5 Yrs Lease @ £5,000 pa.
Each apartment is currently marketed for Let at £400 pcm (7 Let as @ 19/12/2011)
Total Current Potential Annual Income £43,400 pa
Property ref: 121_1621_2400873
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-36202241.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2400873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts & Co, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.