2 bedroom apartment for saleVanguard Chase, NORWICH
Offers in Excess of
- INVESTORS ONLY
- Beautifully presented apartment
- Two bedrooms Hopkins built
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Allocated parking
- Master with en-suite
CALLING ALL INVESTORS! SPACIOUS AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION! We are delighted to offer for sale this high spec purpose built Hopkins apartment offering good sized accommodation with easy access to the City and a host of local amenities.
Security entry system, two cupboards, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Lounge/ Kitchen/ Diner 18' 7" x 15' 11" ( 5.66m x 4.85m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and coving, radiator, three sash style double glazed windows. The kitchen comprises wall and base units with roll work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, ceramic tiled floor and ceramic tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob, built in washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Master Bedroom 11' into wardrobe x 10' 8" ( 3.35m into wardrobe x 3.25m )
Double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, vanity mirror, low level WC, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 11' max ( 3.25m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and hand held shower, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and double glazed window.
There is one allocated parking space with communal areas and a view over the rolling fields directly adjacent to the property. Ref: 33792
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36212754.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR120361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.