6 bedroom house for saleLytham Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1
- Deceptively spacious six bed family home
- Two reception rooms and basement
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Two en suite bedrooms, parking to rear
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Close to local amenities, no chain
Fully refurbished to a high standard, offering immaculate ready to walk into accommodation and boasting from its deceptively spacious accommodation with a recently installed gas central heating system, double glazing and no ongoing chain. Six bedroom family home situated close to many local amenities including a range of shops, schools, bus routes and motorway links.
Accommodation comprising vestibule, entrance hall, basement, lounge, second reception room, modern 14ft dining kitchen, six bedrooms situated over two floors with two master en suites and separate modern three piece family bathroom. Externally with paved areas to the rear, paved and gravel to the front with parking available to the rear.
Viewing highly recommended. No chain involved.
Bedroom 1 - 13'1 x 11'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 16'6 x 11'10 -
Bedroom 3 - 12'11 x 10'4 -
Bedroom 4 - 12'10 x 10'8 -
Bedroom 5 - 10'5 x 7'0 -
Bedroom 6 - 13'4 x 11'2 -
Reception 1 - 16'4 x 14'8 -
Reception 2 - 11'1 x 11'10 -
Kitchen - 14'2 x 9'7 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36233904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23205278A_JB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.