5 bedroom detached house for saleLangton Avenue, Billingham
Sold STC £250,000
- **GUIDE PRICE** £250,000 - £275,000
- FIVE BEDROOMS, FOUR OF WHICH ARE DOUBLE
- DETACHED PROPERTY
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN
**GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £270,000** SUPERB FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY on the popular WOLVISTION COURT Estate with access to local schools and shopping facilities. The property offers PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES and has FIVE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, four of which are double and is fully alarmed.
Superb five bedroom detached property on the popular Wolviston Court Estate with access to local schools and shopping facilities. The property offers parking for multiple vehicles and five good sized bedrooms, FOUR OF WHICH ARE DOUBLE.
Double glazed door to front with glazed panels either side, cloak cupboard, door to garage, veneered flooring, under stairs cupboard, radiator, cornice to ceiling.
Cloakroom W/ C
Close coupled w/c, pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge / Dining Room 25' 3" excl bay x 11' 10" maximum ( 7.70m excl bay x 3.61m maximum )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear, gas fire with attractive surround, 2 x radiators, cornice to ceiling, wall lights.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 10" x 9' 2" max ( 6.35m x 2.79m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, ceramic 1/1/2 bowl sink/drainer, double electric oven with ceramic hob, cooker hood extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic flooring, partial tiling to walls, double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to utility.
Utility 12' 3" x 5' 8" ( 3.73m x 1.73m )
Incorporating wall and base units with stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiling to floor, radiator, door to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wall light, cornice to ceiling.
Fully tiled with shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled wc, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" partial restricted height x 12' 4" ( 3.91m partial restricted height x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, cornice to ceiling, slanted roof.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 10' 9" to back of robes ( 4.09m x 3.28m to back of robes )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, wall light, cornice to ceiling.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, cornice to ceiling, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Five 10' 2" x 7' 4" inc bulk head ( 3.10m x 2.24m inc bulk head )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, cornice to ceiling.
Fully tiled and fitted with a white suite comprising close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin, p shaped bath with shower over, heated towel style radiator, tiled floor.
With ample parking at the front of the property and a low maintenance lawned garden, the rear substantial garden offers mature borders, landscaped patio areas, a pond and a large lawned area, there is also an outside tap and an electric point.
Large single garage with work shop area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36240078.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.