2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCotswold Road, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
- Detached Bungalow in Chipping Sodbury
- Two / Three Double Bedrooms
- One / Two Reception Rooms
- Car Port and Garage
- Front and Rear Gardens
** DETACHED BUNGALOW CLOSE TO CHIPPING SODBURY HIGH STREET!!! ** The property comprises: Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Lounge, Cloakroom, Bathroom, Separate Kitchen and two bedrooms. Further to this the property has a double car port and garage, front and rear gardens.
S/G door to front and s/g window to front with secondary glazing. Two large storage cupboards, radiator and access to loft via pull down ladder. Access to all rooms.
Lounge 27' 2" x 18' 8" narrowing to 12' 5" ( 8.28m x 5.69m narrowing to 3.78m )
D/G windows to front with tertiary glazing, D/G patio doors overlooking the garden, gas feature fireplace, wall mounted lights and spotlights inset to ceiling, coved ceiling and radiator.
Dining Room / Bedroom 3 12' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.81m x 2.72m )
D/G Bow window to front and side with tertiary glazing, serving hatch through to kitchen and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.02m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of both wall and floor units with worktops fitted over. Benefitting from a standing height double oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, stainless steel double drainer and sink unit, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler and radiator. D/G door to side access.
S/G window to side with secondary glazing, part tiled walls, LL WC and wall mounted sink.
Bathroom 10' 11" x 5' 5" ( 3.33m x 1.65m )
S/G window to side with secondary glazing, radiator, mid filling jacuzzi style corner bath, wash hand basin, llwc, extractor fan and fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
D/G window to rear aspect with tertiary glazing, radiator, storage cupboard currently housing shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 15' x 9' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.02m )
D/G window to rear with tertiary glazing and radiator.
Gravel laid driveway accessed via a timber gate giving access to both the 14'5" width car port and the oversized single garage. The front garden is laid to lawn with tree borders to the front and further to this a boundary wall. There is gated access to the rear garden both sides of the property while the side boundaries are timber lap fencing.
Patio area leading to grassed area, fully enclosed by wood panel fencing, interspersed with flower beds and both apple and plum trees. There is a green house and summer house and also single glazed door to garage. Several large trees serve to give this larger than average garden some privacy.
Garage 20' 7" x 9' 4" ( 6.27m x 2.84m )
Single up and over door to an oversized single garage with both power and light, s/g window to side along with s/g door to patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36240081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS101931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.