2 bedroom apartment for saleJasmine House, Battersea Reach
Withdrawn from Market
- Prestigious Riverside Development
- Master Bedroom / En Suite Shower
- Double Bedroom / Guest Bath
- Open-Plan Living / Dining Area
- Kitchen with Siemens Appliances
- High Quality Specification
- Secure Underground Parking
- Nearby Tube / Rail / Bus Links
- Tesco, Café, Restaurant, Bar, Health Centre
- 24-Hour Concierge & Residents' Gym
Positioned on the second floor (lift access), superb accommodation comprises a master bedroom suite, second double bedroom, sleek bathroom, open-plan reception with dining space & fully-fitted modern kitchen. There is a high level specification featuring Siemens kitchen appliances, integrated wardrobes, wood flooring & underground parking. Spanning approximately 868ft², this larger-than-average apartment is complemented by a private balcony with striking views of the complex.
Battersea Reach is an award-winning riverside development from St George (Berkeley Homes), situated just 3 minutes from the transport links of Wandsworth Town Station. Residents benefit from 24-hour concierge & an exclusive gym, as well as on-site amenities like Tesco Express, Young's Bar & Restaurant, Cake Boy Patisserie Café, fitness studios, healthcare clinic & beauty salon.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783006200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Riverside - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.