5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFrancis Avenue, Feltham
Sold STC £365,000
- Five Bedrooms
- End Terraced Family House
- Very Large Corner Plot
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Highly Adaptable Accommodation
- Excellent Specification
- Very Large Kitchen/Family Room
- Useful Utility Room
- Shower Room, Bathroom And Cloakroom
- Good Sized Heated Swimming Pool
An Early Internal Inspection Is Highly Recommended Over This Most Substantially Extended Five Bedroomed Family House Situated On A Very Large Corner Plot Within This Ever Popular And Rarely Available Cul-De-Sac Position Featuring A Large Heated Swimming Pool And No Onward Chain
The property, which certainly warrants an early internal inspection to be fully appreciated, features substantially extended accommodation with an excellent specification briefly to include: entrance porch, a large dual aspect reception room, inner hall, cloakroom, huge kitchen/family room, utility room and a lobby completing the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor and located directly from the landing there is a bathroom and shower room with attractive three piece suites and five bedrooms. This fine property provides benefits to include: sealed unit double glazing, gas fired central heating and being situated on a bold corner plot with gardens to front, side and rear, the property features even further potential for extensions, subject of course to planning permission and building regulations, where required.
Being fully enclosed. Door to ..
Stripped floorboards, two understairs storage cupboards, two radiators, fireplace feature, sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted window seat with cupboards beneath, central heating thermostat, recessed spotlighting, coved ceiling.
Radiator, tiled flooring, ideal study area.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, sealed unit double glazed frosted window, radiator, tiled flooring.
Family Room - Tiled flooring, radiator, sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen Area - Fitted with a very good range of wall and floor storage cupboards, granite work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap and sunken bowl, tiled flooring, tiled walls, large Range style cooker with hood, sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, sealed unit double glazed velux style window, recessed spotlighting, sealed unit double glazed door giving access to rear garden.
Plumbing and space for washing machine, additional appliance space, tiled flooring, sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect.
Tiled flooring, UPVC door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to all first floor rooms.
Sealed unit double glazed bay window to front aspect, stripped floorboards, radiator, two built in double wardrobe/storage cupboards, coved ceiling, recessed spotlighting.
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, very good wall length range of fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, coved ceiling.
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring.
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring.
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, coved ceiling.
Attractive suite comprising enclosed panelled bath with central mixer tap, wash hand basin unit with mixer tap and ample accessory space to sides and under cupboards, low level WC, radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, sealed unit double glazed frosted window, recessed spotlighting.
Attractive suite comprising shower cubicle with unit, attachment and tiled surround, wash hand basin unit with mixer tap and ample accessory space, low level WC, tiled flooring, tiled walls, sealed unit double glazed frosted window, shaver point, recessed spotlighting, heated towel rail.
The property enjoys grounds to front, side and rear, being situated on a very bold corner plot and being south facing.
Features externally include: ample off street parking, potential for further extension to the rear, subject to building regulations and planning permission, large heated swimming pool, approximate 6' fencing to all sides, providing a degree of privacy and much much more besides!
There is a very large garage/workshop to the rear with vehicular access via rear service road.
The property is situated within Francis Avenue, a small cul-de-sac situated off Rochester Avenue, just yards from the High Street, almost opposite our offices in Parkfield Parade. There are excellent road communications locally providing routes to surrounding town centres, Heathrow Airport, Central London and the M3/M25 motorway network. Feltham Station provides an approximate 30 minute rail link to London Waterloo, as well as a 24 hour bus link to Heathrow Airport. There are also varied shopping and leisure facilities to be found within Feltham and surrounding areas. Recreational facilities of note include; Feltham's Leisure West centre, Bedfont Lakes and Hanworth Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL102692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.