5 bedroom detached house for saleNorthacre, Caston, Attleborough
- 4 bedrooms
- Landscaped gardens of in excess of 1 acre (STMS)
- Backing onto meadow
- 1 bedroom annexe
- Backing onto meadow
A delightful and spacious detached cottage in quiet hamlet with smart 1 bedroom annexe, extensive ground floor accommodation and park-like grounds in excess of 1 acre (STMS) backing onto meadow.
Situated on the edge of the hamlet of Northacre and with stunning landscaped gardens of c.1 acre(sts) backing onto meadows, Abbots Gate offers extensive and flexible accommodation which includes a 1 bedroom annexe, a double garage, 4 upstairs bedrooms in the main house and extensive modernised ground floor living space including a smart family kitchen breakfast room. Within a small community, yet on the doorstep of accessible open countryside, this property is just 10/15 minutes drive from Attleborough and the A11 to Norwich and London and about 1 hour's drive from Cambridge.
Doors to Garage, annexe and:
Oak flooring, recessed shelving, brick recess
Brick chimney breast with open fireplace and patio doors providing a stunning outlook over the sweeping lawned gardens. Archway to snug.
Exposed beams and oak flooring. Twin windows.
with stairs to first floor
Low level WC and corner wash basin
Kitchen Breakfast Room
Fitted in 2014 and boasting a quality range of oak fronted cabinets and featuring extensive working surfaces with tiled walls and exposed brick details. Inset sink unit with plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor throughout .Built in range cooker with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, bottle store and fridge freezer. Recessed ceiling down lights. Breakfast area with garden outlook and door to outside.
Walk in storage cupboard with window.
A double aspect room with views over the gardens. Range of built in wardrobe cupboards in dressing area. Door to En suite bathroom with double ended bath and walk in shower with splash door, wc and wash hand basin with vanity surround and cupboards under. Airing cupboard.
Airing cupboard and double wardrobe. Wash hand basin.
Double aspect windows
Built in cupboards.
Bath with independent shower over and shower screen. Wash hand basin.
Low level wc and wash hand basin.
The Annexe is accessed independently from the outside or internally via the entrance hall and garage.
Kitchen Living Room
Newly fitted throughout with kitchenette including 4 ring hob and oven, extractor hood, fridge and washing machine. Twin double glazed door to outside and private views over garden.
Double aspects, double wardrobe cupboards and door to:
Walk in shower wash hand basin with mirror and light and WC.
The property is well situated on the edge of this attractive, small hamlet and on a quiet country lane. It occupies extensive and beautifully presented garden grounds in excess of 1 acre (sts) which are park-like in character and feature sweeping lawns, some fine trees, an orchard, an exceptionally neat vegetable garden and a profusion of shrubs and borders - designed for enjoyment, rather than labour! There are some very useful sheds and outbuildings including a summer house, potting shed, garden store/workshop and a greenhouse whilst the gardens themselves back onto delightful grazing meadows.
Abbots Gate is set back from the road and has two vehicle entrance gates - one which leads directly to the rear gardens providing easy access for equipment or the storage of caravans/boats etc, the other leading to a drive with parking and access to the:
Electric remote entrance. Light and power and doors to Hall and Annexe.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36271386.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1100851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.