4 bedroom detached house for saleWitham Bank West, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GENEROUS SIZED GARDENS
- RIVERSIDE LOCATION
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO TOWN CENTRE
BEAUTIFUL DETACHED PERIOD RESIDENCE built circa 1860. Overlooking Boston Marina and the River Witham, well stocked mature gardens surrounding the house and a Double Garage to the rear. Flexible living accommodation with 4 Reception Rooms and 4 Bedrooms.
DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY WITH 4 BEDROOMS, 3 RECEPTION ROOMS AND GENEROUS GARDENS OVERLOOKING THE MARINA
Having partially obscure glazed front entrance door with obscure glazed panel above, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point. Door to: -
Having return staircase leading off, radiator, ceiling light point, C.F. Parkinson of Boston wall mounted servants bells, understairs boiler house.
Lounge 16' maximum into Bay window x 14' 6" maximum into recess ( 4.88m maximum into Bay window x 4.42m maximum into recess )
Having feature sash Bay window with Victorian leaded light stained glass detailing to front aspect, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point, pair of wall lights, TV aerial point, telephone point, period tiled open fireplace with hearth.
Dining Room 16' maximum x 13' 9" max into Bay window & recess ( 4.88m maximum x 4.19m max into Bay window & recess )
Having Bay window to front aspect with Victorian leaded light stained glass detailed top lights, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point, wall mounted lighting, period tiled open fireplace with hearth.
Breakfast Room 14' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.61m )
Having sash window to side aspect, window looking into the Garden Room, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose, telephone point, feature Georgian-style fireplace with inset electric fire.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 5' 7" ( 4.19m x 1.70m )
Having fitted counter top with stainless steel sink and double drainer unit, range of base cupboards and drawers, eye level wall units with sliding doors, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, space for gas cooker, space for twin height fridge freezer, window to rear aspect, ceiling light point.
Garden Room 10' 5" maximum x 10' 2" ( 3.18m maximum x 3.10m )
Having windows to dual aspect, French doors to the rear garden, radiator, ceiling light point.
Walk-In Pantry 7' 4" x 2' 9" ( 2.24m x 0.84m )
Having wooden hatch to outside, ceiling light point, fitted wall mounted shelving.
Ground Floor Shower Room 7' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.24m )
Having 'His & Hers' wash hand basins with vanity unit beneath, WC, corner shower cubicle with wall mounted Triton electric shower and tiling within. Radiator, wall mounted warm air heater, ceiling light point, partially obscure glazed sash window.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Having elegant return staircase with mahogany banister. Half landing with original Georgian long landing sash window. The first floor landing has a feature archway, two ceiling light points, wall mounted smoke alarm, radiator and a sash window.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" maximum x 13' 3" ( 4.42m maximum x 4.04m )
Having windows to dual aspects, radiator, ceiling light point, wall light point. Access to: -
Walk-In Dressing Room 9' 4" x 4' 6" ( 2.84m x 1.37m )
With window to front aspect, ceiling light point, built-in furniture including chest of drawers and wall mounted storage cupboards.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 13' 10" ( 4.04m x 4.22m )
Having windows to dual aspects, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point and original fireplace (currently boarded).
Bedroom 3 14' 9" maximum x 11' 11" ( 4.50m maximum x 3.63m )
Having sash window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, wall light point, telephone point, original built-in storage cupboards with shelving within.
Bedroom 4 12' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.20m )
Having windows to dual aspects, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with overhead locker, fitted dressing table with base level drawers and Victorian stained glass panel over door.
Having WC, radiator, wall light point, sash window, Victorian stained glass panel over door.
Having pedestal wash hand basin, cast iron bath, extended tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, ceiling light point, access to roof space, wall mounted electric heater, obscure glazed window. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slatted linen shelving within.
Vehicular access to the property is at the rear, from Castle Street. A gravelled driveway with established shrub border provides access to the Double Garage. There is also a good sized concrete hardstanding area providing ample off road parking.
The property benefits from substantial, well presented domestic gardens which are predominantly laid to lawn and interspersed with beds and borders containing a variety of plants and shrubs. The property enjoys gardens to the front, sides and rear and is surrounded by mature trees and hedging.
To the front of the property, steps lead up to the Witham Bank walkway which enjoys views over the River Witham and Boston Marina and provides a pleasant level walk into the Town Centre.
Having up-and-doors. Served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36285087.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.