1 bedroom park home for saleWhitehaven Park, Ingoldmells
Sold STC £45,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Immaculately Presented & Improved 1 Bed Park Home
- Popular Over 50's Whitehaven Park Development
- Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen & Refitted Bathroom
- Garden To All Sides
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, this Immaculately Presented & Improved 1 Bed Park Home, comprises of open plan refitted Lounge/Kitchen & Shower Room. Occupying a pleasant position on the popular over 50's Whitehaven Park, with convenient access to a wide range of nearby amenities.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this Immaculately Presented 1 Bed Park Home which has recently undergone undergone a scheme of improvements by the current owner, situated on the popular, over 50's, Whitehaven Park development offering great access to the wide range of nearby amenities and Seafront/Beach attractions available in this popular East Coast Village Resort, whilst also offering convenient access to the nearby thriving East Coast Resorts of Skegness, Chapel St Leonards & Mablethorpe, and the Historic Market Towns of Alford, Spilsby & Louth. Viewing is recommended at the earliest opportunity in order to fully appreciate the accommodation being offered for sale which comprises of an Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen area, the Kitchen, having been recently fitted by the present owners, incorporates a comprehensive range of wall, base and drawer units with integrated electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor over. The Master Bedroom is fitted with useful over bed fitted storage cupboards & has a pleasant dressing area off. The Shower Room has been refitted with white 3 piece suite, whilst a useful side Entrance Porch Area completes the accommodation. The Park Home is located on the edge of the Whitehaven Park in a pleasant position, with gardens extending to all sides. Contact the selling agent today for further details and to arrange a viewing on 01754768311.
Double glazed side entrance door with glass inset panel to the top half which leads into the side entrance porch via external steps.
With double glazed windows to 2 sides, feature flooring and an opening into the:-
Kitchen 15' 10" max into door recess x 9' 9" ( 4.83m max into door recess x 2.97m )
Refitted by the current owners with a good range of cream gloss fronted wall, base and drawer units, complimented by worktop surfaces & tiled splashbacks, wall mounted electric heater, integrated electric oven & hob with a stainless steel extractor chimney over, space for appliances, 1 ½ inset sink with mixer taps over, 2 double glazed windows to 2 elevations allowing for a good amount of natural light, space and plumbing for washing machine and an opening into the :-
Lounge 9' 9" x 11' 11" ( 2.97m x 3.63m )
Electric wall heater and being of dual aspect with 4 double glazed windows arranged over 3 elevations allowing for a good amount of natural light in this area, further double glazed front entrance door with an opaque inset glass panel to the top half with external access steps via the decking area.
Bedroom 9' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.41m )
With useful overbed fitted storage cupboards, electric wall heater & having the benefit of a dressing area measuring 6' x 3'9'' with double glazed windows to 2 elevations creating a pleasant dual aspect to the room.
Refitted by the current owners with a 3 piece white suite comprising of a vanity wash hand basin, inset with useful cupboard below, low flush WC, corner shower cubicle incorporating within it an electric shower, tiled splashbacks, double glazed opaque window to the side and a white ladder style radiator.
There are gardens which extend to all sides with paved patio seating areas and pathways allowing for a pleasant alfresco area, external steps to the front entrance door and the side entrance porch, outside lighting, outside tap, useful metal garden store and a variety of planted flowers and shrubs.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.