Shop for saleNorbreck Parade, London
1,300 sq. ft. | £110,000
- 1,300 sq ft (120 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- A this well established in 1989 serving high quality Indian cuisine in particular to the local hotels, offices and local population for over 25 years.
- Hanger Lane is a major road in the Ealing and Park Royal areas of London.
- It forms the westernmost part of the A406 North Circular Road as it runs north from Gunnersbury Avenue as it crosses the A4020 Uxbridge Road at Ealing Common to meet the A40 Western Avenue at the Hang
- This complex and busy junction incorporates the Hanger Lane Station on the London Underground Central Line.
- The restaurant benefits from having up to 60 60 covers, air conditioning system, licensed bar area, ladies WC and separate staff WC, fully fitted kitchen with preparation area, cold room, yard and ext
- The restaurant also benefits from a 3/4 residential upper part which can be rented out separately for additional income if required.
- Use A3 with alcohol licence.
- Premium £110,000 subject to contract for the b
Full descriptionWarren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established in 1989 serving high quality Indian cuisine in particular to the local hotels, offices and local population for over 25 years.
Hanger Lane is a major road in the Ealing and Park Royal areas of London.
It forms the westernmost part of the A406 North Circular Road as it runs north from Gunnersbury Avenue as it crosses the A4020 Uxbridge Road at Ealing Common to meet the A40 Western Avenue at the Hanger Lane Gyratory System.
This complex and busy junction incorporates the Hanger Lane Station on the London Underground Central Line.
The restaurant benefits from having up to 60 60 covers, air conditioning system, licensed bar area, ladies WC and separate staff WC, fully fitted kitchen with preparation area, cold room, yard and exterior storage area and rear access for deliveries.
The restaurant also benefits from a 3/4 residential upper part which can be rented out separately for additional income if required.
Use A3 with alcohol licence.
Premium £110,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, fixtures and fittings.
Lease 20 year renewable lease with 15 years approx remaining with 5 yearly rent reviews.
Rental £15,000 per annum exclusive.
Size 1,300 sq ft approx.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in the region of £286,000 per annum.
Stock at valuation £15,000 approx subject to contract.
Accounts available on request.
Business rates we have been advised by the current owner that the current rates payable are £4,500 per annum to include the benefit of the small business rate relief scheme. However, all interested parties are recommended to make their own enquiries with the local rating authority at the London Borough of Ealing.
Opening hours Monday-Saturday 12 pm - 2.30 pm and 5.30 pm - 12 am and Sunday 5.30 pm - 12 am.
Staff owner managed with 8 staff.
Local authority London Borough of Ealing.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Utilities with all main services are we understand connected.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012 or www.warrenanthony.co.uk
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-36286521.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25805609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.