3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Kelvedon, Colchester
Sold STC £250,000
- Extended Cottage
- Three bedrooms
- Character features
- Exposed Beams
- No Chain
- Guide Price £250,000 - £260,000
NO CHAIN. Guide price 250,000 to 260,000 COTTAGE situated within the highly desirable village of KELVEDON. The property benefits from THREE bedrooms, NEWLY fitted bathroom and a GENEROUSLY sized rear garden. Throughout the property is a wealth of exposed beams and character features.
The popular village of Kelvedon is within easy access to the mainline railway station having frequent services to London Liverpool Street. Kelvedon also has an excellent primary school, with the local secondary school found in the nearby village of Coggeshall, known as Honywood and has of recently excelled in ofsted results.
MID-TERRACED FAMILY HOME situated in the popular village of KELVEDON. Accommodation consists of three bedrooms, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen and Bathroom. A wealth of original features including timbers and beams with exposed brickwork. Grade II listed.
Entrance Door To :-
Wooden entrance door to front.
Lounge / Dining Room 19' 9" x 13' 6" extending to 14' 2" ( 6.02m x 4.11m extending to 4.32m )
Bay window to front, a wealth of exposed timbers and beams, a centralised floating feature fireplace, two radiators, stairs to first floor, wooden and glazed doors to rear and doorway into :-
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.36m )
Window to side, 1 1/2 butler sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worksurface with cupboards under, eye level cupboards, built-in oven and hob, space for fridge freezer, exposed timbers and beams and open access into :-
Wooden and glazed door to rear, space for washing machine and door to :-
Obscure window to side, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, part-tiled walls and radiator.
Loft hatch with built-in loft ladder, window to rear, exposed timbers and beams, exposed brickwork and doors to :-
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
Sash window to front, built-in cupboards, exposed timbers and beams and brickwork.
Bedroom Two 11' x 7' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.26m )
Window to rear, two built-in cupboards, exposed timbers and beams, brickwork and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.03m )
Sash window to front, exposed timbers and beams.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.