3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Orchard, Leven, BEVERLEY
Sold STC £199,950
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
A spacious DETACHED BUNGALOW in the popular village of Leven. Offering a lounge, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, CONSERVATORY, three bedrooms, master with en-suite and family bathroom. Outside there are front & rear gardens plus DRIVEWAY & GARAGE. Early viewing strongly advised.
Introducing this very spacious three bedroom detached bungalow, located in the highly sought after village of Leven and beautifully presented throughout. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with bay window, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, conservatory with laminate flooring, modern style family bathroom and additional en-suite. Outside there are front and rear lawned gardens plus driveway and garage with power and lighting. Rarely seen on the market, this bungalow must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
With coved ceiling, recessed lighting, airing cupboard, loft access, alarm system and double-glazed side door.
Access via drop down ladder. Partly boarded out with power laid on and lighting.
Lounge 12' max narrowing to 11' 5" min to chimney breast x 14' 7" plus bay ( 3.66m max narrowing to 3.48m min to chimney breast x 4.45m plus bay )
Irregular shaped room with coved ceiling, feature fire surround housing gas fire and double-glazed front bay window.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 11' 10" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 2.69m max )
Tiled fitted kitchen with recessed lighting, laminate flooring, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and double-glazed side window. Integrated appliances of dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave.
Conservatory 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
uPVC construction with laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' max x 7' 7" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.96m max x 2.31m to fitted wardrobes )
With coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes and dresser, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Tiled with recessed lighting, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc, extractor fan, towel rail radiator and double-glazed side window.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 4" min plus door recess ( 3.66m x 2.54m min plus door recess )
With radiator and double-glazed French doors to conservatory.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' max to fitted wardrobes narrowing to 7' 8" min to fitted wardrobes ( 2.84m x 2.44m max to fitted wardrobes narrowing to 2.34m min to fitted wardrobes )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Partly tiled with bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc, extractor fan, shaver point, towel rail radiator and double-glazed side window.
Lawned garden with side driveway.
Initial decking area leading to lawned garden with shed and mature shrubs and borders, all set within walled and fenced perimeters.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 4" ( 5.03m x 2.54m )
With power, lighting, up and over door, double-glazed window and door to outside.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36305073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.