4 bedroom town house for saleWhinney Moor Lane, Retford
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000
- Modern 4 Bed Town House Built in 2007
- Generous room sizes, Versatile layout
- Superb schools and Transport links
- Ideally Located for town facilities
MODERN 4 BED TOWN HOUSE BUILT IN 2007 close to town and amenities, SUPERB LOCAL SCHOOLS ideally located for commuters due to EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS.
Positioned to the fringes of the Georgian market town of Retford is this generously proportioned 4 bedroom town house built in 2007 ideally located less than a mile from the centre of Retford. The town offers a wealth of facilities including shops, boutiques, restaurants, two theatres and even a monthly farmers market where local produce is on offer. For those who need to commute Retford is ideally located, there is and intercity link to London in just 1hr 25minutes, the A1 is under 4 miles away and for those travelling further afield Robin Hood International airport is less than 15miles from the Town. Retford is also a superb primary and secondary schools, the award winning Kings Park in the heart of the town and a busy leisure centre. To see all that this lovely home has to offer book a viewing today.
With neutral decor, under stairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
With w.c, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and a PVCU double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.62m max x 3.58m max )
Having neutral decor, double glazed window and french doors to rear, spotlights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 7' 6" ( 5.03m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a good range of cream wall and base units set above and below a complimentary works surface which extends to include a one and half sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, oven, hob and with space for a fridge freezer, space for washing machine, double glazed window, central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
First Floor And Landing
Stairs rise to the first floor and landing with central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 9' 4" extending to 10' 7" ( 4.65m x 2.84m extending to 3.23m )
With neutral decor, two central heating radiators and two double glazed windows.
Bedroom Three 15' 11" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.85m max x 3.40m max )
Having pastel decor, two central heating radiators and two double glazed windows.
Fitted with a three piece white suite with shower above bath, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and splash back tiling.
Second Floor And Landing
Stairs rise to the second floor and landing with loft access and central heating radiator.
With double glazed window, sloping ceiling to one side and a central heating radiator.
With shower cubicle, w.c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and splash back tiling.
With two velux style windows and a central heating radiator.
With enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, enclosed by fence and hedge.
Two Allocated Parking Spaces
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36308583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.