3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePoundstock, Bude
Withdrawn from Market £237,500
- Detached 3 bedroom bungalow
- Peaceful semi-rural location within close proximity to the coast
- Sunny south facing gardens
- Garage and driveway parking
- Subject to an AOC (Agricultural Occupancy Condition)
- Energy efficiency rating - G.
Wooland is a spacious detached 3 bedroom bungalow enjoying a private and peaceful setting with superb uninterrupted rural views stretching towards the north Cornish coast. Accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms, light and airy sitting room, large kitchen / dining room, south facing conservatory with panoramic views and well fitted wet room. Outside a single garage and tarmacadam driveway provides off road parking along with good sized, private and sunny lawned gardens to three sides. The property is subject to an AOC (Agricultural Occupancy Condition).
Wooland occupies a good sized, private plot within the site known as Woolstone Manor Farm, set amongst miles of rolling countryside with unspoilt rural views. The property is ideally situated for access to the A39 ‘Atlantic Highway (approximately 0.5 miles) providing good travelling links north and south to the larger towns of Barnstaple, Bodmin and Truro. The popular sandy surfing beach of Widemouth Bay is approximately 1.5 miles and a further 3.5 miles is the coastal town of Bude providing a good range of commercial, recreational and educational facilities including supermarkets, a range of national and independent shopping outlets, primary and secondary schools, 18 hole links golf course and all weather sports facilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5974322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Bude - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.