This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Commercial property for sale
St Davids, Exeter
Tenure: FreeholdAccommodation Summary
At the Paris Street roundabout, take the Paris Street exit. At the next roundabout take the third exit and then bear left onto Howell Road. Turn right onto St Davids Hill and then keep straight onto the A377 / Cowley Bridge Road. The property will be found on the right hand side.
The development stands within a short walk of Exeter's principle mainline train station with three pubs, hotel, Premier Inn, a selection of shops and launderette close at hand. The University campus is within 250 yards and the City centre is within 10 - 15 minutes walk.
LOCATION: EXETER, DEVON
* The University of Exeter is ranked 10th in the Times Good University Guide 2012 and ranked in the top 1% in the world and in the top 100 fastest growing organisations in Europe.
* A £140 million investment programme has recently been completed, including major investment in student facilities and an even more ambitious investment programme, worth £450 million, has recently commenced.
* The City itself, just 2 hours by train from London with an expanding International airport on its doorstep, has been the subject of massive investment in recent years and is one of the top ranked places to live in the UK.
Currently in the course of construction this property has been designed to provide comfortable student living accommodation in an easily managed and easy to maintain block. Arranged as six self contained flats with one ground floor having its own independent access and additional bathroom.
The properties are built under architects supervision and offered for sale with an 8 year Architects Warranty.
* Traditional block render and plaster internal and external walls.
* Natural slate roof
* Treated pre coloured double glazed timber frame sash windows.
SKY and Broadband to every room
Exeter Trust House (UNITE)
£134 en-suite @ 43 weeks
£207 studio @ 43 weeks
Isca Lofts (CRM)
From £110.25 @ 48 weeks upwards for medium en-suites and studios
£129 en-suites - 147 single studio @ 44/51 wks £204 double studio @ 51 wks
DEMAND / SUPPLY DYNAMICS
Full time Higher education 16,179
University Accommodation Circa 5,082 spaces
Private Purpose Built Halls Circa 1,222 spaces
Development Pipeline 2,642 spaces
Total existing accommdation Circa 6,304 spaces
% students able to access halls 39%
% students in HMO / home 61%